Friday, August 28, 2009

Let's Stella-brate!

Stella turned 1-year old on August 8,2009. Friends and family gathered on a beautiful Saturday to wish Stella a 'Happy Birthday' and she didn't cry once! Here are some pics from her party at our house.






Gracie enjoying a cupcake

We sang 'Happy Birthday' and gave Stella a cupcake. She ate it up like she was in a cupcake eating contest. Thanks to our friend Jenn who captured the moment here.






Opening gifts with Mama's help and my friend Gina took good notes!


This is a super-size beach towel given by Papa T
Sidenote: I didn't know I had that big white bow on top of my head until we finished opening presents and my friend Gina was kind enough to let me know. I think she put it there!




A toy cat given by Uncle John-she LOVES this cat


Glamour Girl sunglasses given by Ali


A beautiful hand-made toy box given by Grandma & Grandpa Hart



David Jr. running in the yard


Nina


Will, Isabelle, Joe and Nina take a break from the sun


Dave and Dave, Jr. playing frisbee

3 comments:

The Lofrumento's said...

My how time flies she is so cute. Hope all is well.
Happy Birthday Stella!!

Kathy_adayinalife said...

mollydog12345So nice to see new photos up on your site Susan! Stella is stunning in her new sunglasses. Grandpa loved seeing her in the toybox he built for her. He was so sad he couldn't make the party. But he sure was proud to see Stella enjoying it! It was really a nice day!

Ben said...

That toy box is STUNNING!!!!! I love it! Great job, Grandpa Hart!

Happy Birthday Stella! I can't believe she's 1 already! Man time does fly! She's so beautiful!

-Kathryn