Friday, May 7, 2010

Latest Pictures and News!

Hi Family & Friends - Sorry for staying away so long. Here are some recent pictures of Stella.
AND... Nathan & I have announced we are expecting our second child! Stella will be a big sister! I don't think she understands quite yet what that means, but I tell her there's a baby in my belly. At night when we are getting ready for bed, I tell her "kiss the baby goodnight" and she kisses my belly...oh, these moments are so precious and fleeting.

Stella walking her doggie right after she put on Daddy's Yankee hat


Great Grandma Shea dressed head-to-toe in GREEN for St. Patty's celebration



Stella dressed for a rainy day




Stella loves taking baths....I swear she resembles 'a young Nate' here


Easter at Grandma D's house

Funny Hair-- the wind was blowing hard in this picture




Gracie and Jenn opening gifts at Gracie's 2nd Birthday Party







At Gracie's 2nd Birthday Party


She loved this car, even though it didn't move....





Blowing bubbles with Grandma D


Singing on the karaoke machine


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thanks for the new pictures!! I do check your blog still. :) And congrats on your pregnancy!! How are you feeling? I can't believe how big Stella is now. The 2nd to last picture she reminds me so much of Sophia with her hair all in her face. :) So just precious!!!

-Kathryn